Thread: Skype spam?

Skype spam?

I recently subscribed to Skype and installed a webcam. It works fine, have talked with Jay and others (have to remember to close my robe in the a.m. ) . But, lately, I have been getting notices like "nxtzlr wants to talk to you". I ignore these but do wonder wassup.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Frank
    There is spam everywhere..

You can set Skype to ignore each of these as they pop in. Of course there will be replacements. I haven't found them to be real troublesome.

Frank, mine is set up so that only people on my contact list can see I'm online.

If you promise to keep your robe closed, I'd love to have a chat with you one day
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart Ablett View Post
    Frank, mine is set up so that only people on my contact list can see I'm online.

If you promise to keep your robe closed, I'd love to have a chat with you one day
    Will do. ....close robe, I mean.
    Yer goin' on my list too.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

I probably get them about once a week too, but not on there as much as I used to be. I usually click the block button and report them if there's content that warrants it.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault