white oak dining table-COMPLETED

well, he hasnt moved in yet all the way:huh::dunno::huh::doh:
but the table as so much other stuff I built is in its final destination for a bit.
the coffee table I made him is there, the tv cabinet, he has a complete bedroom upstairs, my daughter has her lingerie cabinet upstairs, Im currently working on her closet, and a buffet/server to go with the dining table.
And he also has my tiny hall table I built out of scraps.(and tried some of that wolverine chocolate)
Ive done ok for him so far.
The tv unit belongs on the couch wall, but until he can afford a new couch, the donated one will stay on that wall all all else as is.
He hasnt worked on the downstairs at all and only wants to devote his money and time to the upstairs first.(office, guest bedroom, bathrooms)
Hes got a very long way to go. And alot of time.

Attachments

• bed 451 (Medium).jpg
    bed 451 (Medium).jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 20
  • bed 453 (Medium).jpg
    bed 453 (Medium).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 22
  • bed 457 (Medium).jpg
    bed 457 (Medium).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Looks great Allen! Nice and flat from what I can see. Any chairs for that table in the near future?

I just don't know how you do it sometimes. Yesterday I was profiling and polishing the edges of the granite tile I laminated yesterday and ended up with a mild sunburn. Just couldn't get motivated today and here you are with your diseaes that effects your site and muscles and you whip out a table like it's nothing. Keep it up.:thumb::thumb::wave: