Great Morning

62 this morning. Great weather.

IMG_0722.jpg

Teke says hi

IMG_0725.jpg

Yeah Glenn......its true what Frank says....folks are funny critters. When one looks at it logically makes no sense the way we end up living on tiny postage stamp lots on a huge continent and then to boot travell a highway like that each day. I think someone has been at the photoshop with that picture though. Last time i was on the 405 it wasnt that wide.:D

Steve and Jim, I'm green with envy. The hills around here were nice and green with all the new springtime growth after the fires last fall, but that's all gone brown now.

I'll take some nice pics of greenery for you guys later this year when you're digging out from snowstorms. :D

...I'll take some nice pics of greenery for you guys later this year when you're digging out from snowstorms. :D

The thing is, Vaughn, it even looks pretty in the snow!

Can't speak for Steve, but being retired takes away a lot of the worry about snow. I can usually just look out, say to self: "Self, my ain't that pretty!" - and then go take a nap... :D:D

The thing is, Vaughn, it even looks pretty in the snow!...

I'll bet it does. I like snow and can deal with living in snow country. LOML, not so much. I married a Valley Girl whose idea of freezing cold is anything below about 65º. (And 80º is scorching hot. She's tough to please, that girl.) :rolleyes: :p