slabs gone

Well Carol stoped by on her way to NC, and picked up some MI slabs. She is a very nice lady and me and the wife enjoyed what little time she was here. So Vaughn your slab is now in her hands.:thumb: Ofcorse she said after seeing them she might just keep them bouth.:rofl: Now you never no Mike might want to keep them him self.:eek: Well here's a pic just to show ya she did get here.
Steve

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 70
Nice pic Stephen
Don't see no slabs and not even sure that Carrol was even at your place.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think you might just be planing to keep them slabs all for you.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nice pic Stephen
Don't see no slabs and not even sure that Carrol was even at your place.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I think you might just be planing to keep them slabs all for you.:thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Chuck woun't of minded keeping them slabs. :D had to get my youngest son to help me load them as they are heavy. ofcorse if i had keep them Vaughn woun't of had any pen blanks or bottle stoppers.:rofl: Chuck these are the slabs sitting in my shop. wish they still were.:p

Attachments

• 001 [800x600].JPG
    001 [800x600].JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 30
thanks for the baby sitting of them steve,, did you ask her about the gouge sharpening? she is definatly a happy person to be around i think the new job suits her well..

Hey Stephen, how come you cropped yourself out of the picture? Post the un-cropped one!

Carol no one wants to see a old worn out hillbilly next to a nice lady like your self. All right my wife is on my case also, so i guess if i want to live long and eat well i will. But this is under protest.:rolleyes:
Steve

Attachments

• 001 [640x480].JPG
    001 [640x480].JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Carol no one wants to see a old worn out hillbilly next to a nice lady like your self...

I dunno about that. I think we all enjoy seeing the pic of the worn out old hillbilly bowing at Carol's feet in her avatar pic. :D

Nice pic, Steve. I really like the porch railings on your shop, too. :thumb:

I dunno about that. I think we all enjoy seeing the pic of the worn out old hillbilly bowing at Carol's feet in her avatar pic. :D

Nice pic, Steve. I really like the porch railings on your shop, too. :thumb:

Yea i think that avatar is about the best you can get.:rofl: the porch rails were just something my brother and me came up with years ago on a deck in NY. liked them then and still do.

Thanks, Steven, and I hope that not being like many other preachers is a good thing!

I have made it to eastern Tennessee and a quick Internet connection. It may be a few days before I get that chance again.

I will prepare an update with some pictures and post that before I head off to the school on Sunday.

Cheers, folks. Having a blast here.

BTW, I do have an official picture all duded up as a pastor that I could make my avatar, but I kinda like the one I am using. Avatar pic is under review.

Thanks, Steven, and I hope that not being like many other preachers is a good thing!

I will prepare an update with some pictures and post that before I head off to the school on Sunday.

I thought this post had some humor in it.:D A Pastor going to school on Sunday versus holding Sunday School....:rofl::rofl: You playing hookie Carol;):):thumb: I dont think they should every have named going to Church as Sunday School when i was little. It had negative connotations of urgh school again.:) Had lots of fun though.

I have made it to eastern Tennessee and a quick Internet connection. It may be a few days before I get that chance again.

Cheers, folks. Having a blast here.

BTW, I do have an official picture all duded up as a pastor that I could make my avatar, but I kinda like the one I am using. Avatar pic is under review.
Yep Carol not being like most preachers is a good thing.:thumb: Most of the ones i no don't no how to laugh and have a good time.:D Please keep us posted of your travels and above all have fun.
Steve