Please keep my youngest son in your thoughts. - Home again

Food poisoned twice severe enough to be hospitalized. Once accidentally through raw chocolate chip cookie dough, second time a buddy's wife (soon to be ex, she filed) I had quit chewing Skoal so ate the goodies while he chewed snuff and stayed away from the box.
I am glad to hear he looked better, prayers said and will be again and again from here Don. Hope the docs find it, take care of it and he is up and home soon!

Well they got the vomiting to stop. While in the hospital he developed a blood clot in his leg so they got him on blood thinner. His fever is down and his blood chemistry is back where it needs to be now they just need to finish treating him for the blood clot and he'll be able to come home. Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.

Don,
I know of a young lady who had very similar symptoms late last winter/early spring. She was in the hospital about 12 days after being ill at home for a few weeks. Docs didn't really find any specific thing; they treated symptoms. The official diagnosis was a bad case of the flu. She appears to be fine now; still a little weak but doing fine and getting stronger by the day.