Aero Rose Gold ...........

Les Elm

Black Titanium with another great piece of William's Box Elder Burl.
Finished with 6 coats of MINWAX Polyurethane.

The Aero Twist Cap Parker tube is 1/4" shorter and the over all length of the completed pen is 5/8" shorter than the Sierra series. The clip length is the same as the Sierra series and the Aero nib assembly is slightly shorter.

For me, the jury is still out on this one.

Les

2pqmiz4.jpg

10sannt.jpg

28hmre1.jpg

2my16q0.jpg

les. how many of these beautys do you have? i couldnt part with any of them you have shown so far.. just great lookun pens.. i bet you dont have any trouble selling them huh..

Very pretty wood, and the rose gold is nice, but my jury's still pondering the combination, too. The colors seem to be fighting each other somehow, but I can't put my finger on it. Also, the proportions of the Aero kit don't appeal to me as much as the Sierra kit. Do you get the same impression?

The execution looks flawless as usual, though, and someone is gonna be very happy to own it. :thumb:

Looks like a purse or pocket pen and wonder about the clip. Sure is pretty though. I suspect things that don't appeal to all of us may well be sellers as there is always someone wanting something a little different. As an example I love the color combination it's only the proportion I wonder about.

I'm drawn to the change in metal colors:huh:. It may take away from a great piece of wood and craftsmanship. The rose by it's self is great!! :thumb: