Happy Birthday Glenn Bradley

Rob Keeble

Oh boy these things come around too soon is i bet what you are saying this morning Glenn.

Have a great day and Happy Birthday. Hope you get some nice new goodies for the shop.:D Perhaps "Dad" will give you back your router bit in one piece:rofl::rofl::congrats::b-day:

Last edited:
Thanks All. There is a steakhouse that has been out here since the late 1880's. Everyone seems to go there for special occasions. I was born and raised here and am the only person I know who has never been there(?). LOML is taking me tonight then we'll take a quick trip out to Vegas over the weekend for a friend's wedding.

Had a great birthday yesterday. Nice dinner, good company, scored some loot. LOML is such a keeper; she has got the routine down of acting excited while I act surprised when I open my gifts. With a few non-woodworking exceptions everything comes from my Lee Valley, Rockler, etc. wish lists.

I got the imperial graduated marking gauge from LV along with a half a dozen odds and ends. My preferred respirator got 86'd during 3M's buyout of AO Safety. Rob Keeble did an extensive review of LV's low profile mask. I got the respirator and lots of refills (how did she know?), thanks for the assist Rob.

Mom and dad just tossed money at me which is never in bad taste. I stopped by Rockler on the way to dinner last night and picked up a round rasp, a 36" piece of 3" multi-track (great for ad-hoc fence or reference surface jobs around the shop.

My dad made out by accident. Rockler is no longer carrying the Jet wet sharpener I got him for Father's Day but, they did have a replacement wheel and a replacement strop wheel and hub on the clearance table. Got both for under $40 (yes, forty dollars).

All in all, a great day to get older.