What project ya got in the werks

Working on a walnut end table for my reading chair. It's pretty slow going as hot as it is lately. I need an air condtioned shop, only getting in a few hours in the mornings on weekends right now.

Working on some plans for toy planes and trains to get started for christmas presents for nieces/nephews/friends children. I want to give selling them a shot with the extra. I figure if they don't sell for a good price I'll donate them to a needy kids christmas charity, probably donate a few to the kids we adopt at work for christmas too.

Last edited:
finishing up a simple quilt rack then on to a more tasteful one then on to 3 end tables and a bed.. went looking for the bed wood today but seem to have lost it:eek: at least it wasnt in the pile i thought it was:huh::huh: but got the cherry from a old pile moved to a new pile:D

We haven't gotten started on it yet, but we're hoping to in the next week start on the blue prints for our home made patio furniture. I'm not even entirely sure why I suggested patio furniture to my husband, but alas, that's what we stuck with. I think an easier project for a beginner like me would have been a simple table -- or heck, maybe a picture frame. But nooooo, my husband wanted a big project. :p

I'll be sure to post some pics of our progress as time goes on.

Last edited:
Ashley -

If your building a project, you need to hit the hubby up for some new tools to help on the project !!! That sounds so funny (from my sexist perspective).

I'm in hot water because I got some tools recently and haven't come thru with any projects to justify them. That's why she's the LOML.

Cheers

Jim

I don't even want to list it all. I have shop work and a basement to finish out. It seems I have been too easy on some priced out work. Getting a little too much to do. Got the Larry hickory I need to use. It just goes on and on.