anniversary dilema

Congratulations and many happy returns. You prolly can get away easy on this one, but in five years there's one headed your way that's gonna cost you something. The big 50 demands drastic action. Better start saving now!!!

. then my second want would be the Cabelas card (but only because he would force me to pick something).

Sharon when i saw Brent post this i was thinking yeah he would force you to pick something he wants...right.:rofl::rofl:

Congratulations Frank pretty awesome milestone to me. After so many years I dont think the gift matters. Dave has the right idea to me. I think showing you remember and care is most important.

Have a great time.:thumb:

Sharon when i saw Brent post this i was thinking yeah he would force you to pick something he wants...right.:rofl::rofl:

Congratulations Frank pretty awesome milestone to me. After so many years I dont think the gift matters. Dave has the right idea to me. I think showing you remember and care is most important.

Have a great time.:thumb:

Rob, you have nailed it! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I've been properly trained to get something that Brent ultimately wants. I either get something he already has, but I'll get his and he gets the new one. Or I'll just say OK to some new tool (e.g. the lathe we bought for Xmas one year).

Boy, he is good at that :clap::clap:

Thanks all. 45 is a long time, much longer than it seems. There have been good times and some very rough. The passing of our son the most difficult by a long ways.
After church I'm going to buy a card and enclose a generous cash gift.
Yesterday, we drove back from our politikal meeting in Little Rock where we saw our daughter. She was working at the meeting in her capacity as a field director for the national political party she is employed by. We were pretty proud, that was a huge gift.
Per our plans we stopped at a restaurant out in the unbelievable middle of nowheres behind a horse ranch, next to the White River and had dinner. Great restaurant. Wife wanted this over staying another night in Little Rock and going to one of the many nice restaurants there.
No real plans for today. Church, relax, some yard work and, 'Oh', I have a shop that misses me...........