Friday, again

Planning to go to the range, then the gun show is in town. Never been to it and a friend wants to go.

My wife wants to go look at some properties around town and check out areas for our next home.

Brent, Did the scrapes get healed up that are holding you back? :)

Im hosting a double graduation party tonight in my yard for both of my nieces. One college, one highschool.
working today is the pits, gonna wear me out, but Ill leave by 5:30 so I can help set up when they all get back from the high school graduation ceremony.
Im glad theres only 30-35 people expected. Even though Im not paying, Im sure Ill be busy keeping things flowing.
gonna attempt to move the table sunday to my sons home, let it settle in there for a few days before I let him use it.(unless ofcourse I get my nurse to start my therapy sunday so I dont have to wait for monday)
tomorrow is an off day, maybe do nothing.

Along with my usual (yes Don:p:D) starting my x-mas stuff, just something for the wife:)

Attachments

• Joy's Jewelry Armoire.pdf
    95.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Beside a family reunion on Sunday which will be HOT ! I am looking for a 2nd to share the ride on Saturday to head out fishing again. If not I will probably just go walk the river around here for bass.

4-H fair all weekend= Tractor pulls, good time

Saturday auction, might be some goodies
Sunday 2 auctions, should be some goodies. I know the one will have a bunch of maple and oak.

I'll be soaking up the fun and sun in Malibu all weekend. Hopefully soaking up some sales, too. :rolleyes:

If you're in the area, here are the details:

Artfest of Malibu Fine Arts Festival

June 26 - 27, 2010

At How's Market (parking lot), 30745 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90256
Show hours will be from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday

Meeting LOML's bro & family for lunch tomorrow, then watch World Cup (go USA) and maybe yard work if weather cooperates, if not shop time. Sunday, church, NASCAR, and family.

My shop time will be rudely interrupted by some yard work that will not go away . . . . I know this for a fact as I have tried to out-wait it.

I'll be soaking up the fun and sun in Malibu all weekend. Hopefully soaking up some sales, too. :rolleyes:

If you're in the area, here are the details:

Artfest of Malibu Fine Arts Festival

June 26 - 27, 2010

At How's Market (parking lot), 30745 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90256
Show hours will be from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm on both Saturday and Sunday

Good luck! Hope it is a bountiful couple of days.