Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's is Bruce Shiverdecker

Where's is Bruce Shiverdecker

He was posed to be up in my neck of the woods last week. Anyone seen him?
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

I remember he posted a few months ago about looking for stuff to do in NH.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Vancouver Island, Courtenay/Comox Valley, British Columbia
    I wished him a happy birthday and got a PM from him a couple weeks ago.
    AKA Young Grasshopper Woodworker
    AKA The Rookie

Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

So, its just Chuck that he doesn't like(?).
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

he posted yesterday chuck???
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Didn't know My excursion to the East coast would cause this much of a stir.

Original plans called for a wedding in Dewey Beach, Deleware, followed by a side trip to Ocean City, Maryland. BTW, don't have a beach wedding. everyone gets blinded by the Sun.

After that the trip called for a stop in Philladelphia to spend time with Barbara's family and to look at available housing. The family wasn't in town. After the wedding some went to N. Carolina, others to New Jersey, leaving only one in town for two days before she, to, left for New Jersey, too.

The house hunting was a bust. Out of our price range. and very little single levels. Barb and I have trouble with steps, so we need to get into a single level ranch.

After Philly, we planned to stop in Mystic Seaport, Conn. They have an Indian museum that is very interesting. Next was The Nautalis, America's first Nuke Sub and the museum. Next was supposed to be Portsmouth for two days, then 2 days in Concord, with a side trip to see Chuck and Kalie which didn't happen. Besides NASCAR running at Louden and raising $50.00 rooms became $270 for fifty miles around and a Collage graduation in Buffalo, we wasted a lot of time. All we got to do was Portsmouth. By this time, the driving had taken it's toll on me and we had to head for home. Barb cannot drive on interstates, due to an accident she had about fifteen years ago, so I do it all. We ended up driving a little over 5000 miles. But, we're back. Got an art show Saturday. Hope it goes well. I'll let ya'll know.

By the way, thanks for the concern. This is truely a FAMILY and I am honored to be part of it.

Bruce
    Bruce Shiverdecker - Retired Starving Artist ( No longer a Part timer at Woodcraft, Peoria, Il.)

"The great thing about turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed and you have something beautiful. Nature does the hard part!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Shiverdecker View Post
    Didn't know My excursion to the East coast would cause this much of a stir.

Original plans called for a wedding in Dewey Beach, Deleware, followed by a side trip to Ocean City, Maryland. BTW, don't have a beach wedding. everyone gets blinded by the Sun.

After that the trip called for a stop in Philladelphia to spend time with Barbara's family and to look at available housing. The family wasn't in town. After the wedding some went to N. Carolina, others to New Jersey, leaving only one in town for two days before she, to, left for New Jersey, too.

The house hunting was a bust. Out of our price range. and very little single levels. Barb and I have trouble with steps, so we need to get into a single level ranch.

After Philly, we planned to stop in Mystic Seaport, Conn. They have an Indian museum that is very interesting. Next was The Nautalis, America's first Nuke Sub and the museum. Next was supposed to be Portsmouth for two days, then 2 days in Concord, with a side trip to see Chuck and Kalie which didn't happen. Besides NASCAR running at Louden and raising $50.00 rooms became $270 for fifty miles around and a Collage graduation in Buffalo, we wasted a lot of time. All we got to do was Portsmouth. By this time, the driving had taken it's toll on me and we had to head for home. Barb cannot drive on interstates, due to an accident she had about fifteen years ago, so I do it all. We ended up driving a little over 5000 miles. But, we're back. Got an art show Saturday. Hope it goes well. I'll let ya'll know.

By the way, thanks for the concern. This is truely a FAMILY and I am honored to be part of it.

Bruce
    Glad you made it back home safely Bruce.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Jones View Post
    Glad you made it back home safely Bruce.
    +1 for what ron said
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Found him
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.