TOP TEN REASONS YOU MIGHT BE A WOODWORKER

Dan Mooney

Not sure if this has been posted here before or not, but I saw this on a T-Shirt: Anyone have any other reasons?

"TOP TEN REASONS YOU MIGHT BE A WOODWORKER"

10. YOU BLOW YOUR NOSE AND SAWDUST COMES OUT.

9. MISSING A DIGIT (CAN ONLY COUNT TO 9).

8. NO LINT IN THE BELLY BUTTON, JUST WOOD CHIPS.

7. YOU SMELL LIKE A HAMSTER CAGE.

6. YOUR FINGERNAILS ARE A NICE SHADE OF MAHOGANY.

5. YOU NEVER THROW ANYTHING AWAY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NEED IT.

4. YOUR VEHICLE HAS NEVER SEEN THE INSIDE OF A GARAGE.

3. YOU'VE GOT SAWDUST IN LOW PLACES.

2. THE SMELL OF SAWDUST TAKES YOU TO YOUR HAPPY PLACE.

1. YOU NEVER LET YOUR SPOUSE BUY FURNITURE BECAUSE YOU CAN "MAKE IT."

Can still count to ten too, but I will admit I let Sharon buy her self a roll top desk last weekend...

You let your wife buy a roll top desk :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Why didn't you make her one:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:
Oh cause she wanted it this year:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well actually, I wanted it last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew Brent wants to do too many projects, he didn't need another silly project for me. It's actually a flawless computer desk :type: (yes, the pic police will bust me till I post).

Found it on Craig's list...and am encouraging Brent to get his own there too, to save time for things, like, well a dining room table :):)

However, he did add on casters so it can move around (it's extremely heavy) :eek:

Well actually, I wanted it last year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew Brent wants to do too many projects, he didn't need another silly project for me. It's actually a flawless computer desk :type: (yes, the pic police will bust me till I post).

Found it on Craig's list...and am encouraging Brent to get his own there too, to save time for things, like, well a dining room table :):)

However, he did add on casters so it can move around (it's extremely heavy) :eek:

The girl we bought it from must have thought we were crazy with just the two of us trying to move it. Then I realized we should have just taken it apart...