Whaddaya say we have another giveaway? We have another goodie that was donated to us during the recent Tour de Wood, and it's time to give it away.
This one is of interest to turners or folks who want to learn about turning. (We call those people pre-abyssians.) Mohammad Madha has generously donated Richard Raffan's Turning Projects DVD to the cause.
Click the image below for a description of the DVD.
This donation is another great example of a Family member wanting to help out other Family members...something we've been seeing a fair amount of lately. And there's more on the way soon.
As with our previous forum giveaways, here are the basic rules:
1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.random.org to pick the winning number.
2. Family Woodworking Staff members are ineligible. Larry is just gonna have to buy his own dang Richard Raffan DVD.
3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.
4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.
5. The drawing will be done at 5:00 PM Pacific time (or somewhere after, give or take a few hours) on Friday, July 9. The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.
Once again, thank you Mohammad, and best of luck to all the entrants!