OK, this is what my neighbor has offered me. You tell me if it's a good deal. I know you like pictures, but my camera is at the new house and I'm at the old house.......My impression is that he's not giving away the stuff for free.....
For $500 he offers me, all used and dusty but in good running order, and he's offered to show me how everything works:
1) Sears Craftsman Bandsaw with dedicated stand and 3 blades
2) Porter Cable Biscuit Joiner
3) 2 serious dowelling jigs, a bit different and heavier than the one I bought the other day
4) Skil router (no bits)
5) 2 sanders, an orbital and a ......flat one?
6) 1 18-gauge nailer
7) Elu sliding miter saw which he swears is super accurate + a big jig he built for it for infeed and outfeed (is that what you call it?)
For another $100 he would give me a large industrial drill press.
Should I take it or take fewer pieces.....or take nothing.....?