Road trip

tad dah.... there's a few extras from the day thrown in just for fun and because I love my new camera

Attachments

• tn_DSC01021.JPG
    tn_DSC01021.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 60
  • tn_DSC01022.JPG
    tn_DSC01022.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 64
  • tn_DSC01031.JPG
    tn_DSC01031.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 58
  • tn_DSC00972.JPG
    tn_DSC00972.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 59
  • tn_DSC01012.JPG
    tn_DSC01012.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 70
  • tn_DSC01016.JPG
    tn_DSC01016.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 62
  • tn_DSC01033.JPG
    tn_DSC01033.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 62
  • tn_DSC01044.JPG
    tn_DSC01044.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 64
  • tn_DSC00943.JPG
    tn_DSC00943.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 59
  • tn_DSC00924.JPG
    tn_DSC00924.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 58
I love the furniture on his website - he does beautiful work. Kalea - I got a crick in my neck having to cock my head to see your photos---they are good, but. Where are the outdoor pictures--the river in the gorge and the waterfall?

Hi,

The photo of the canyon must have been taken in Heaven.

Some day I am gonna be able to turn a bowl like in number six. Of course, if Glenn is going to keep galavantin around, I may spend the rest of my life fixin' the shop instead of learning woodturning.

Thanks for the photos and Enjoy,

Jim

The spalted table top is amazing. :thumb::thumb::thumb:
How is that patchwork bowl made :dunno::dunno:

my question as well bob,, i think it must be epoxy and a form but dont know:dunno::dunno: nice pics kalea,, and i was hoping to hear that you folks were headed my direction ,,iwas already to go to the shop and start cleaning and get the quest room ready:) but nope yu went another direction:rolleyes:

so what is this new camra? and does chuck get the old one now so he can take pics more on his own?

Nancy... I like my pictures to have a slightly different view.... I'm a little out of the box that way. All of the pictures were taken at Quechee Gorge in White River Junction VT.
The store with the wood is at a little touristy county crafts mall thingy right by the gorge.
Larry, we will get out there eventually... this year I'm headed to Pennsic with the kids. Going to stop at Valley Forge and Gettysburg along the way. Should prove to be an interesting experience in *many* different ways. Don't worry, there'll be lots of pics... what with the new camera and all ;)
Which by the way is a Sony DSC-HX1. it's pretty awesome.... has this amazing panoramic picture feature that just plain rocks. Makes taking panoramic pics just about as easy as easy as snapping a picture of a rock.
It's more likely that Bob will end up with my old camera since Chucky already has one of his own (and has since last winter)

thanks kalea,, and so chuck is just slackun in the picture department ,,its not because he doesnt have a good camera:rolleyes::rolleyes: well i should stil be here when yu get this direction,,unless i am to old to meber:)

Great trip there Chuck and Kalea. Thanks for sharing.:thumb: Love the bowl and the spalted table:eek: but my favorite is the bench:). What a neat idea to have a draw below it. Aint seen that before. Kinda neat for the bottom of a bed in a main bedroom dont ya think. Wonder who would get the draw though:huh:

Nancy... I like my pictures to have a slightly different view.... I'm a little out of the box that way. All of the pictures were taken at Quechee Gorge in White River Junction VT.

Quechee Gorge is in the town of Quechee Gorge not White river Junction.:thumb:
And Ben was just killing me selling round or a flat tops pen in a box for 18 bucks.