My dogs are dead tired

Sorry I have not figured out how to download pic's from the new phone. I did figure out how to take the pic's LOL

Saturday started out 3:45AM heading to Va farm 150 miles to help my friend put up a Split rail fence. Finished up to the front about 100 yards then hung a tree stand in a large Oak. Got back home about 6:30PM rested up and headed for a friends home 40 miles up the road to meet up for a early morning trip to western Md to fish for trout again. Well that evening one of his old friends was having their yearly 4th bash, band and all on a farm. 1:30 AM finally feel off to sleep and at 8:30 a cat woke me up and we headed to Western Md. We all limited out and I got all the trout.:huh::) Trout cakes are being made. That was another 150 mile one way trip. Ended up getting home about 10:30 last night.

Fast and ferrous and ready to do it all over again LOL

Hope all had a great 4th.

Larry we hang the stands 1st with a ladder, much easier then screwing in steps and then handing the stand after your dead tired from screwing in the steps. LOL

Trout cakes like Crab cakes ! My buddy made them one afternoon and MAN were they GOOD ! Little OL Bay and you would think you were eating crab cakes.