potpourri lids?

my wife just saw some in the new penn state catalog and wanted to no if i could get these in any other design. She liked them but she wanted something else, like maybe dalphins or some thing along them lines. Any help out there and some links if you have them. Thanks
Steve

I have been searching also, My search has been for Pineapple motif. LOML is my Pineapple princess. :wave: I am always on the prawl for Pineapple goodies to make for her.

Thanks Vaughn, a good source of supplies. I did some drooling in the "New Products" section and found some other choices in the Fleur-de-Lis Lid section as well as the Cloisonne' section. This the most lids I have seen from a supplier (still no Pineapple :( )

Last edited:
Thanks.:thumb: Don't no why i didn't look there, i think i looked everywhere else. Showed them to the wife and she wants me to order a bunch of them. especially the butterflys.

Lee Valley has 3 lids to choose from, one of which is a butterfly. I don't know how the quality compares to ones from Craft Supplies. I point these out because Lee Valley has free shipping for a few days.

Lee Valley has 3 lids to choose from, one of which is a butterfly. I don't know how the quality compares to ones from Craft Supplies. I point these out because Lee Valley has free shipping for a few days.

Tony, from the looks of them, they are coming from the same Asian factory as the ones sold by other companies, so I'll bet the quality is identical. They're a bit higher priced at Lee Valley, but depending on the quantity ordered, the free shipping might make them more cost-effective. (If not potpourri lids, there are plenty of other goodies to get from Lee Valley and take advantage of the free shipping, too.) ;)