Stanley Plane Type Info

Jim DeLaney

Staff member
Since some of you guys seem to be getting more interested in using or collecting these things, I thought I'd post a link to this spreadsheet from my website. It's in Excel format, but can probably be converted to other formats.

Enjoy!

it gives me a page error jim and when i paste the path it wants to go to ftp site

It should open a blank page, with a 'pop-up' message asking if you want to either open or save the file. If you have Excel on your computer, you should be able to open it. Otherwise, Save it, and then open it later in whatever spreadsheet program you use.

I used to have a link to a site that had info on every Stanley product ever produced. But lost it in a transformation back when my computer went to the other side, over the raibow with Dorthy & ToTo... :(

Anybody know of which site I am citing? :dunno:

Thank You Jim for sharing the info you have collected.

The spreadsheet sure is a labor of love.:):thumb:

Rob,
Much as I'd like to take full credit for that, I can't. The spreadsheet was originated by someone else - whose name I can't recall - and all I've really done is tweak it, adding information from other sites, and from making notes on my own collection.

Yeah, I've put a fair amount of time and work into it, but much of the 'grunt' stuff was there when I started.