Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Friday's here

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

Friday's here

So whats cooking for the weekend
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Outside the beltway
    Trying to get someone to go out to western Md to trout fish, son wants me to fish on the bay, not me to hot. Maybe just hit my spot on the river around home.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Reno NV
    Got 2 runs to the dump planned for tomorrow, working on the ole pathfinder, maybe de-molding the concrete countertop, and cleaning up the shop...
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Amherst, New Hampshire
    MRI results showed a herniated disk and something called stenosis Dr gave me a steroid regiment, physical therapy and next week some injections of stuff called synvisk. So taking it kind of light this weekend. When the back and leg arn't hurting too bad I'll be in the shop working on the desk.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Making up veneer pen blanks for Sierra and slimlines.

new york city burbs
    losing more friends.had to back out of helping someone convert a small space to built in shelves, just dont have the energy, so I know Im going to get the cold shoulder. price I have to pay for owning a few tools
    Last edited by allen levine; 07-09-2010 at 07:33 PM.

Syracuse, Nebraska
    Making door and window trim for the kitchen. Booorrrriiinnngggg.

Bob, take care of that back. I finally had surgery a year ago last April for bad disc and pinched nerve. About 6 weeks to recover but still occasionally get a little twinge. Good luck

falcon heights, minnesota
    working tonight, tomorrow, sunday, and monday. (feels good to say that again)

remember brent, a sign of real frugalness is when you come back from the dump with more than you brought....
    benedictione omnes bene

Lakeport NY and/or the nearest hotel

then working up some portraits for the portfolio

Kansas City, Missouri
    Tonight I'm loading up some .223's with a new recipe, then heading to the range tomorrow to try them out. Hoping to start on a new set of grips, but need to change the idler arm on the tahoe and replace the oil cooling lines too.

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault