Friday's here

I haven't started for my handguns yet, but been saving the casings though. For my 9mm I'd only save about $50 over 1000 rounds, but have a significant savings in doing the rifle rounds. Been paying about $.50 per round, can reload them for about $.11 cents each. Enough savings to pay for the reloading equipment in about 1000 rounds.

I used to shoot my norincos(223) constantly upstate in the woods/country areas near a house I rented for summers.
We didnt reload. I must have left 5000 rounds of casings on the ground up there. Purchased alot of military surplus ammo at shows. Im still shooting Peruvian military 9mm I purchased almost 30 years ago, and then that must have been a decade old. No misfires.
I have a whole bunch of .45 ammo, (we used to borrow someones Thompson?, witha big drum magazines and shoot 45s. We purchased a few cases of this stuff made in argentina. show prices for quantities were 1/3 the price inthe ranges and gun stores back then. I only purchase 9mm now, so I have no need for shows.

Attachments

• bed 502 (Medium).jpg
    bed 502 (Medium).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 10
Rennie! :thumb:

All Ready! And what the heck, you didn't register at Lee Valley so we could chip in and get you something! :eek:

Congratulations! :thumb: