Shocked, in a good way

Bob Gibson

The other day my wife came down stairs to my shop and brought me a cup of coffee. She knows that I've been searching CL for weeks trying to find a nice used 14" bandsaw without any luck. I sold my shopsmith a few months ago and have been without one since.
This morning at breakfast she gave me an order confirmation from Grizzly for their Polar bear 14" ultimate saw :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D
Seems she has been saving her "mad" money for something special for herself and she decided to spend it on something special for me. After almost 39 years she never ceases to amaze me.

Congrats. What a keeper. I'm sure she used my shipping address. Once I have it setup and have thoroughly tested it for a year or so you can pick it up, confident that it is safe to use.

good fer yu bob!! now we know it wasnt just the vittle yu married her for.. we are startun to get a preety good group of ladies listening to our needs latly:) maybe we should look into the water and or the foods we have been eating latly and see if it has anything to do with it...that way the rest of these joes can cash in on the spoils too:) congrats bob we need pics bud when yu get it:)

Bob I am so happy for you. Boy your missus sure knows how to cheer you up. What a keeper. Thats a real nice gesture we need pics when it arrives aint seen any polar bear grizz except for their showing on their site.

Man i can see you doing the hop skip and jump. :rofl::thumb: So you having Xmas in July as well.

Frank :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: "Does she have a sister" you cracked me up. I bet there are times when many of us have said that in the past of a buddies girlfriend. Aint heard it about a wife. Usually its all over by the time the guy is married.:rofl:

Bob you a lucky man but i think i am too.:thumb:

When will the riser block arrive?

Hint, you don't take that in and out, and when I got mine, the Riser block was shipped from a different warehouse, so I went through the setup, then did it all again when the riser arrived.

You want to add the riser block before you add blades to your collection.

That is such a good saw that I kept mine when I added a 24 inch MiniMax. Good machine and even better wife (I am coming up to 40 years with mine, out of the same mould).

When will the riser block arrive?

Hint, you don't take that in and out, and when I got mine, the Riser block was shipped from a different warehouse, so I went through the setup, then did it all again when the riser arrived.

You want to add the riser block before you add blades to your collection.

That is such a good saw that I kept mine when I added a 24 inch MiniMax. Good machine and even better wife (I am coming up to 40 years with mine, out of the same mould).

A box of assorted blades arrived today :thumb:
I don't think she ordered the riser block :dunno:
Trucker says between 2 and 4 tomorrow :D