Don wakey wakey it's Friday again

I am off to my shop today. Aint seen the inside for a while and i am sure missing it. Plan on taking Carols book to the shop to try out a few things so this will be a play and get friendly with my router session.

Boy that book is loaded.:D

Sunday i have my sons JV Football game against Sudbury. Boy these guys travel a long way to play football.

So Tom i guess the ribbon cutting ceremony will be coming up soon ...what give or take about 6 months????

Enjoy the weekend guys.

Wow, this was a long week! Glad it's over. I've already been in the shop, finished up aligning my fence after all the changes. I need to go get some pictures. And I need to verify everything...maybe try that five sided cut test.
Someone coming over in about 1 1/2 hours to visit the rescue dogs. The most recent one that came in was spoken for this morning from a visit Thursday afternoon. He is a big dog, and a real sweatheart. What we call a "Bubba". If he had been here much longer, I'd get really attached.
Need to return a borrowed master plate sometime. LOML needs to go shopping for some button front shirts. We're thinking the knit pull overs she usually wears will be a little tough to put on for a while after the surgery (7/27). Then if the wind is down, we need to start burning the cuttings from the tree we took down last month. I dread that. Temp is supposed to be over 100, and I'm going to be sitting by a fire!?!?!? :huh::dunno::huh: Anyone else see something wrong with this picture??? :rolleyes: Oh, and watch a little baseball. Rangers seem to be getting back on track after their derailment before the All Star Break. Jim.

I just learned that I need to perform kitchen surgery ASAP.

Out 10 year old refrigerator just died (or needs repairs going around 60% of replacement cost ).

The refrigerator opening is too short for the modern refrigerators (they are taller) so I need to rework the cabinet above the refrigerator.

We are having a party in 7 days, so we need a working refrigerator by then.

It's gonna get interesting.

I've got to go to an outdoor engagement party this afternoon - in the 95+ degree humid weather. . . . Waaaawwwww . . . .

Cheers

Jim

Well I just spent 4 hours getting a wheel of the axle shaft on a mower so I can put a tube in. The other side was tough but this one was unbelievable. Just a simple shaft and key way system but no way to get a puller on or any decent way to use a lever. Just glad I have a lead hammer or I suspect everything would be ruined. I didn't even break the beads, I left that and the tube installation for another day!

Its not even my mower and I am doing it for free!

And I should have been mowing my yard...

Garry

Last edited: