Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: North Neighbors again

North Neighbors again

Well they did it again and going to get away with it. Went out and closed up the window on the Trail Blazer about 5:00 before the rain then went out after the rain about 6:30 with some trash walked by the Blazer and thought something look funny and sure enough they shot the driver side window with a pellet gun and it is shattered. Police have determined that shot had to have come from there yard or area because of where the glass chip landed.
    The nice part is when the little dope dealer, after talking to the police stands by a tree and waves his fingers at me with the HA HA I got away with it again smile on his face. Boy what I wouldn't give to get rid of that grin.

Living in the city is great

Cant wait to get out of here and back to the country.

Jay
    A Turn N Time
    Components for John Smith Organs and the Hobby Organ Builder

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

A very frustrating, personal intrusion to say the least. I feel for you. Good luck.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Jay,

What in the world! revenge is deserved sometimes but jail is the reward also.

There should be a way to stop this and let the person get their just due!

Are your other neigbours having trouble also?
    Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it
    still sings!

I hate to hear that Jay. We have had our experience with bad neighbors--irritating and frustrating to say the least. Luckily we no longer have that problem. I wish you good luck. I fear you will need it.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Video surveillance.
    Don't forget to post a sign or it will get tossed in court. Oh and I would post a small hard to read sign.
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

Man, that sucks and that is dangerous, could seriously hurt someone.

Cop will do nothing? You need to seek some higher authority
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

Just had to have the police out again. I was cleaning up the glass because it starting falling out and the N.N. stands of the edge of his yard cussing and threatening me saying he is going to get even with me. For what Im not sure I guess for shooting my window out.

But now I know who called the SS office and tried to get my disability stopped he mentioned it while cussing me anyway and he also mentioned about his friends at city hall so now I really understand some of the stuff that has been going on coming from there.

We are the scum of the earth and no one in the neighborhood can stand us and we just ruined the neighborhood problem with that Linda moved here in 81 and me in 88 and they have only been here for 13 years and even the police brought that up and that's when all the problems started.

Anyway he is going to get me so who knows what will happen now.

Oh to just get moved

Thanks for letting me blow off steam here Folks

Jay
    A Turn N Time

Frog Pond Guitars

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Jay be very careful -- protect yourself --- do your dogs raise a racket when strangers are near?

I think I would not only let the police but the Sheriff department know the latest threats.
    Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it
    still sings!

I think you are right Paul and will be talking to them tomorrow along with my attorney
    A Turn N Time

Frog Pond Guitars

Dang Jay, I wish I had some kind of helpful advice, but I don't. I think you're taking the right approach with what you're doing, but watch your back and document everything. Sounds like this guy's a wingnut.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com