Another One Under My ..........

Les Elm

Belt.
Had a good 2 Dayer at the Hanna Gun show this weekend.
Just over 300 tables with 128 dealers.
Total of 1,153 through the door over the 2 days.
Sold all of my EB Feather, Shredded Money and Stainless Steel Cable pens along with a bunch of Rifle Cartridge pens.

Les

de9ulv.jpg

aucn4w.jpg

16ay5pv.jpg

180r2v.jpg

23thvo4.jpg

315yhrc.jpg

2r5fczd.jpg

Well, no wonder you sold so many pens. You held the customers at gunpoint. :rolleyes: Hmm...maybe I should try that at my next show. :p

Nice-looking display, and I know your merchandise was top shelf stuff. Congrats on the successful show. :thumb:

Les, excellent display. Great job on the sales!!! You definitely hit your market at the gun show with those styles of pens!
Vaughn lives in California, probably even illegal to own a gun with an orange muzzle end on it!!

...Vaughn lives in California, probably even illegal to own a gun with an orange muzzle end on it!!

I'm guessing you meant without an orange muzzle end. :p

You can own handguns here...just can't buy them, sell them, transport them, carry them, buy ammo, or shoot them. You can't even remove them from their locked and hermetically sealed cases to look at them without a sworn affidavit from the County Sheriff stating that you are in the top 5% of all their campaign contributors. :rolleyes: :D

Actually, there are quite a few gun owners here, and once you get away from the big cities like LA and San Francisco, things are pretty much like the rest of the country, with the exception of magazine capacity limits. And those only apply to new gun sales, as I understand it. ;)

BTW Les, that's a pretty-looking pistol you're holding in that picture. New toy? :thumb:

Nice sales Les. When you do a show Les how many pens do you take with you? Great looking display.
Dennis

Thanks Dennis,

I usually take 250 Rifle Cartridge pens of various calibers with Deer, Elk and Moose Antler caps along with 300 other pens of various styles and materials and lots of key rings, tooth pick holders and pill holders made with rifle and pistol casings and antler.

Les