Lost & Found

larry merlau

well i was watchun the tube last night and got a call from a lost soul, they said that they might be in my area the next evening:eek: well me being in there area once or twice i said why sure stop by.. so it was up in the air if, it was gonna happen, depended on weather and timing.. well the weather held out and i got called to come rescue him for a few hours..to my delight i might add.. we fed and watered him and gave him a quick tour of the shop that he was very instrumental in the planning stages of..so he is now on his way headed east to detroit.. was very glad to see him and have a chance to give back just bit of what he has given me:D:thumb::thumb:

tn_old fart pics 001.jpg

Way to go on the meet I aint seen a picture of you with such a happy smile in some time.:D;):thumb: Now if you only let us know who the visitor was it would help. I aint psychic.:huh::p

I'm hoping the comments were good. :p

Glad to see you two were able to meet up. :thumb:

yup he said it was just as good as the piece he bought threw ebay from you:)

I kind of thought that's who he was:). Great that he was able to get by your place so you two could catch up with each other Larry:thumb::thumb::thumb:
yup its been awhile since i had seen him, we do keep in touch threw the net though..way to short of visit anyone that has met him knows he can talk your arm off:)