It's not a horse barn but...

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
it will have to do...
attachment.php

(no...boat and other stuff is not included...at least at the price we are paying)
attachment.php

and my wife got her's too...
attachment.php

Signed the contracts today, inspections Monday (didn't really see any problems myself, but good to have a second opinion).

Attachments

• house3.jpg
    house3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 220
  • house4.jpg
    house4.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 220
  • house2.jpg
    house2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 222
SWEEEEET way to go Darren. :clap::headbang::congrats:What a nice size shop and building. Looks pretty new and the pool wow what a difference to the green one you showed us.

Holding out paid off and 2.5 acres well you wont have any NN issues with that.:thumb:

Man you must be excited with that purchase. Make sure there is no stone unturned in the inspection.

This has that too good to be true feel to it, i would check into why the owner is getting out.

You dont want to end up all excited move in and find a highway is coming through in the next field.

Or like a place i was looking at a while back, until i looked on satelite i did not realize why the owner was selling. In this case there was a sand road adjacent to the property and a huge processing plant for cement type dust just up the road. You could see all the things they had done to try and create a barrier to shield the dust and dirt and noise from the constant stream of trucks.

Thorough due diligence should take care of that kind of issue.

Does it have well water of its own?

Only 2.5, but that's as much as I'd want to mow anyway.

The shop is 32' X 60' with about 2/3rds of it with concrete, the rest is gravel. Has a 100 amp panel, which should work just fine for now.

Time to get some goats or sheep... :rofl:

Shop looks great, and 100amps is lots.
Is it uninsulated? Looks like bare metal in that interior shot.
I'd say you've got some work ahead of you. On the plus side, it's a nice looking pool to cool off in after work.

looks good.

Hey, wait a sec... no pictures of the house! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This has that too good to be true feel to it, i would check into why the owner is getting out.

Does it have well water of its own?

Lady that has decided to downsize from what I've been told. No well water. It's on the edge of town and has city water and sewer.

Is it uninsulated? Looks like bare metal in that interior shot.

Hey, wait a sec... no pictures of the house! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is some insulation behind some of the walls, but looks more for the mice to make nests in, will be taking all the plywood down and redoing it. May have the metal ceiling put in and have it blown with insulation down the road. Plan to partition the inside for now with a small office area to go cool off/warm up in until we get other projects complete.

The house is pretty much from the 80's inside and needs some updating. We'll be pulling wall paper, painting, installing new flooring, light fixtures, and appliances. May be pulling the shower in the master and replacing with a tub/shower as it's wide enough. Windows are new and no painting needed on the outside (Vinyl).
attachment.php

Attachments

• house1.jpg
    house1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 148
Sweet Darren:D That is enough property to up keep any more than that will keep you out of your NEW SHOP. SOoooooo how many times have you changed the shop layout in you mind:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sweet Darren:D That is enough property to up keep any more than that will keep you out of your NEW SHOP. SOoooooo how many times have you changed the shop layout in you mind:rolleyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Honestly, until this morning, I've tried not to think about it. However, I've been pretty unproductive at work this afternoon...even for a Friday.

unless thats your house in the back ground yur neighbors are to close :) other than that you both seem to have what yu were after darren:D:thumb::thumb:

They look far enough away for me!

Larry, let me redefine "Too Close" for you......

roof_next_door_uncles.jpg

South East side of our building

roof_next_door_house.jpg

North West side of our building......

Now THAT is too darn close :D

Looks wonderful Darren, all that work ahead should help you on your diet too! ;) :D