Delta Homecraft Jointer parts

Matt Ducar

Hi,

I'm trying to get my grandfather's old 4" jointer back up and running. Its a Delta Homecraft Jointer Model No. 37-110.

The pulley that attaches to the cutter assembly is broken. I've done some checking locally and learned that the 9/16" arbor is now an odd size. Anyone know where I can get a replacement part?

Thanks,
Matt

what is the standard pulley size 1/2 "or 5/8 "
a 1/2" pulley bore can be open up to 9/16"
5/8" pulley will need a sleeve

'

what is the standard pulley size 1/2 "or 5/8 "
a 1/2" pulley bore can be open up to 9/16"
5/8" pulley will need a sleeve

'

I agree, reem out the 1/2" to 9/16",, easy enough. Or a bronze bushing will allow the 5/8" to fit 9/16"

I have one of those Joiners and never noticed it was a 9/16" willcheck tomorrow. I bet your local Hardware store can order the parts to fix it or the correct bore diameter. Not the BORG or Blue store but a real hardware store.

Thanks for the suggestions.

It looks like I'm going to go with plan B and rebore/shim out a pulley to get this working again. Was hoping to get the right part, but doesn't look like I'll find it.

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up getting lucky & finding one of these jointers (missing a few pieces) up for auction at a very low price. I've now got the pulley I need & a host of backup parts for years to come!

-Matt