What can i say Xmas in July continues....a little overwhelming to say the least.

Rob Keeble

Well i dont think we have a smiley here that shows how i feel. There aint no words to describing these experiences no matter how much of a dictionary you can digest.

The only thing i can say is its a very humbling experience to feel you have connected with someone virtually to the extent that they find you worthy of a gift. I am a little overwhelmed by all the various gifts recieved this month. Somewhat stuck for words.:eek:

Some of you i have met personally others only virtually but make no mistake theirs real quality folk here. It has way more meaning than to do with gifts and physical things just dont have the words right now.

A person we know as a pioneer rifleman with a powderhorn and musket who hails from Arky land took note of a comment i made at some point in a post somewhere a while back and take a look what showed up in my mail.

Drawknife.jpg Drawknife folded.jpgDraw knife handles.jpg

There is no other word i can think of other than to say a big Thank You Frank. In my best yiddish which is not exactly great "youre a real mensch". Allen correct me if i am wrong.

This is precisely what i have been looking for browsing ebay and craigslist.

The tool will never leave my posession Frank. Its now officialy called the Fusco Drawknife. I will sharpen it, use it and take care of it Frank. :wave::) Will remind me of our friendship when i use it.;)

Ken now i am catching up this puts me in a position to try out those spindles for the a chair or better still make a bow like Robin hood. Except i dont think i will be using Yew after what i read about it. The to do list is getting longer.

And for a little humor i have borrowed from the lines of a Gloria Gaynor song and adapted the words somewhat...

"So if you see me walking down the street (with a hop skip and a jump you will understand why) just walk on by".:D:rofl: just for you Art.:thumb: