and the hits just keep on coming!

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Today - on Craig's List - $150.:D
DSC_0127 (800 x 532).jpg

Now, where's the best place to put one of these things? Middle of the shop? Side? End?:huh::dunno:

Last edited:
Wow, another great find :thumb:
Unfortunate circumstances - a woodworker passing and wife selling off his shop in bits and pieces.

There was also a Rigid Jointer, Rigid Planer, Delta B.O.S.S., Sawstop contractors saw, Festool 125 ROS, Tormek, Bosh router table, 2 dust collectors - a Jet and a Delta, and bunches of other stuff.

i agree with carol and also rennie put it so it wont be lowing on your finish work,, if you dont have a specail place to do that.. those air cleaners can push alot of air and you dont want it blowing when your finish is drying under it..

Congrats. Mine is dead center as I use it more to scrub the air in general than as a dust source (sanding area, etc.) trapper.

I found a good buy today, I ran over tonight and picked up 96 sq feet of gladiator flooring for 160 bucks. Retails for 380.(it was unused still in 2 cartons)STill need another box.

Good buy Rennie, and consider what the wise one from Mi just wrote. BTW i have mine mounted at the end of my shop creating circular flow.

For the exterior filters i dont order the manufacturers one each of the companies have made their own size. So i made a frame and buy the filter material and cut it up and fit it in my frame. Reduced cost dramatically while still filtering the same.:thumb: