Friday's here

Doing some more packing though out the weekend. Helping my nephew and brother put new siding on my nephew's new (to him) house on Saturday. Probably will get some range time in on Sunday.

Finish up the kids loft beds, build a window for the bathroom, fix the back screen door, mow the yards, work on the veggie garden, "campout" with the kids in the backyard...

Final polish on the twin bookshelves. Clean up the shop....then start getting a cut list together for the New bed that the LOML wants.

Today and Saturday I need to finish up a bowl I've got on the lathe, to make room for the offset pendant mandrel that arrived yesterday from Jonathan Shively for a short trial run. :D

Sunday will be spent at a all day turning demo by Eli Avisera. :thumb: (Looks like I'm going to miss the David Ellsworth demo next month...we'll be at a wedding in Pismo Beach the day before, and I don't think I want to drive home for 5 hours that night.)

battle this case of ennui I'm under right now... I think tonight it's a done deal... hoping that tomorrow the LOML and I can go door and flooring shopping, as well as get back and do some cleaning in the shop. The creeping meatball disease is back.

I might even get the other window installed, and the one I put in last weekend re-installed, properly this time. Don't hold me to any of this though.

That sounds pretty gross Ned :eek::eek:

Saturday someone is finally coming to look at and hopefully buy my old Corvette. If he buys it it will give me a few more months of breathing room.

Sunday we are hosting, since they all live here now :doh:, my granddaughter Lizzie's birthday party. Cooking lots of hamburgers, hot dogs, and Italian sausage.:)

Saturday: SLEEP!!!!!
Sunday: SLEEP!! Return borrowed Master Plate to a Creeker, Possibly go buy one of my very own with the 20% off coupon from Rockler, then SLEEP!!!!!! I'm thinking you've got the idea of what I feel I've missed over the last 11 days. LOML is feeling stronger every day. I'm not having to get up with her 2 to 3 times a night the last couple nights, and the dogs were even pretty good last night. So why did I wake up at 4 am and not be able to go back to sleep??? :dunno: Jim.

I usually take it easy before I have my IV therapy, spend the day before hydrating, and relaxing, but the pharmacy made an error with the insurance company, or visa versa, I cant seem to get a straight answer, so my treatment was pushed back to tues, wed and thurs this week, so I have sunday to keep fighting the 8/4 ash and try to cut out some useful back legs for the chairs Im building. Ill even try to give a few hours on Monday, so I can get a bit caught up to where I wanted to be.(working on saturday, as I have for the past 35 years, but the light at the end of the tunnel is bright now, I could be retarded within 2 months)

Yesterday, no shop time, fiddled around with little stuff at home waiting for friend to come and wire our new ceiling light fixture in kitchen.
Today, wife and I are going over to our Demican/Repulicrat headquarters and make phone calls for several hours.
Tomorrow, church, probably mow again, mebbe some shop time.