You are correct Larry, there is another garage door on the end. The last 20' of the back side is gravel as well, which I'm planning to use part of for lawn and storage of equipment.
Some of the walls are insulated, but first priority (after house remodeling and moving) will be sealing up the building. Will need to look at options for insulating it there-after. It's got 12' side walls, and with the overall size, it's not going to be cheap, so partitioning may be the most economical option.
Things I'm wanting to have in the garage are:
- Woodworking area including space for the CNC router (and future larger version 5'X8')
- Welding and metalworking area.
- An office/sitting area with a beverage fridge.
- Parking and place to work on vehicles and general mechanic stuff.
- Lawn and outdoor equipment storage.
- Run a water and sewer lines at some point for a clean-up/bath/shower area.
- Pour concrete in the gravel area.
- Acquire a car lift
The water and sewer lines may get done sooner than later since I've offered to put in a place for my parents to park their fifth-wheel when visiting.
To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault