Darren's Shop

Half of the stuff in this pic left today. Still have to move my dad's TS and Radial arm over to my brothers, which should be this week. All the ladders go on top of the work trailer to go to the farm. I have a hazardous waste drop off scheduled this week for all the old paints/finishes, pesticides, and some car products. Then a stack of tires to drop off at one of the local shops to recycle. Lastly I need to remove the network stuff and cameras, which will happen just before closing. Since the dust piping is screwed to the wall and bench, I'm leaving them, since I didn't exclude them on the disclosure.
2021-09-06 13.33.33.jpg

Since the dust piping is screwed to the wall and bench, I'm leaving them, since I didn't exclude them on the disclosure.
If that is 6" pipe and fittings I would reconsider. I left stuff behind during a move a couple of years ago having no idea they would cost 4 to 5 times their worth to replace today . . . ouch. One of the things I did bring was all of my pipe and fittings. The money this saved me paid for most of the extra parts I had to buy for the new install.

If that is 6" pipe and fittings I would reconsider. I left stuff behind during a move a couple of years ago having no idea they would cost 4 to 5 times their worth to replace today . . . ouch. One of the things I did bring was all of my pipe and fittings. The money this saved me paid for most of the extra parts I had to buy for the new install.
It is 4" but not sure it's worth paying to store/move. We plan to go through some of the storage after we've closed to try and purge more and get it down to 2 units vs. 3 of them. The last one has stuff that will probably move to the farm first once I get the garage cleaned up there, but is mostly for if the 2nd doesn't have enough room for our furniture that we are moving.

I'm down to about a half truck load to move out of the shop, 4 or 5 (beside furniture) from the house. We've started focusing on things we need in the RV and have a couple of small projects for it.
2021-09-11 19.16.02.jpg

I did the last mowing of the yard, no rain in the forecast, so the new owner can do the next one. I focused on getting all the things that needed ladders, saws, or using tools I had in the work trailer finished today, then loaded it with all the stuff that needs to go to the farm. I'll head down there early this week and drop all of it off. I still have one of my ladders that goes from a step ladder to and extension ladder to finish up taking down cameras next week and a bag of tools for those projects. Everything fit as expected. I cut a couple of 2x4's down to span across side to side on the etrack brackets to put a couple of ladders on inside. The top ladder racks didn't even flex with the heavier wood ladder on it.
2021-09-11 19.17.10.jpg 2021-09-11 19.18.03.jpg

I may stop at the Cat Scale on the way out of town when I head down and see how it all weighs in.

Got it pulled to the farm this morning and unloaded. It was heavy, used more gas than when I pull the RV down there. My wife's grandpa saw the workshop trailer for the first time and was quite impressed with it and the zero turn.

I barely got it into the driveway, ended up bending the corners of the rock shield as it went over the hump into the yard.

One of the first projects is to work on getting the old (much wider) driveway functional again. Mostly where we can get the RV into the yard also.