Surprise Gloat

Good Morning:

Yesterday I went with LOML to our favorite local hardware/lumber place. Drew will know which one--it's native to the Island here.

I'm not sure whether LOML was watching me pitifully hobble around the store or just embarrassed over calling me "Sylvia" loudly in a parking lot yesterday :rofl::rofl: "Who is Sylvia?" (I guess the honeymoon is over), but out of the blue he said, "ok, go pick out a table saw."

I'm very sorry I couldn't consult my "family" first, but I couldn't risk the passing of such a generous moment........:D ;)

I hopped, skipped, and jumped :drool: :drool: over to my favorite power tool guy....and picked out the following:

tablesaw.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Woo-hoo! Congrats, Cynthia. Like Stu, I've seen good comments about that saw. :thumb:

And on the Cynthia/Sylvia thing, I'll bet he's just taking advantage of the fact that he can outrun you right now. :p

Congrats. That will look very nice in your new shop. And it will work great, as well.

Word to the wise. Bare feet on the stairs didn't work out too great. Won't very well in the shop either.

Not that you would. :thumb::D Heal quickly. Make sure you and your tools are 100% before firing anything up.

We'll wait for the sawdust pictures. Don't hurry on our account.

No problem, Larry, I always read the instructions. I always stop and ask for directions too. :rofl:

Congrats on the new saw! :thumb: I can understand reading the instructions but where is the fun in asking for directions. Thats half the adventure in trying to find out where your at.

hey, even if he calls you Sally next week in the parking lot, if you get the nod for another tool, its worth it.
Nice saw, use it to build great things.and dont forget to post what you build.