Thread: SkeeBall

SkeeBall

Found a good thread on another forum on building a skeeball game. I've added it to my list of things to build once the new shop is setup.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=29727.0

There some sketchup plans on page 4, but not from the original poster. There is a image for the back board dimensions on page 1.

An electronics manual for anyone venturous enough to build it from schematics, but there may be sites to buy complete kits from:
    http://unclet.arcadecontrols.com/Ske...nicsPics1.html
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

that is gonna take alot of shop space away darren,, or even the office space for that matter.. maybe a mini version
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

My family tends to hang out in the shop, even when we're not working out there, so I do plan to have space for lounging, relaxing, and entertaining. My wife already mentioned she wants several bar stools out there for people to sit on.

I did see a fold-able concept of the game, which either it or an outdoor version would work as well.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

bar stools meansd beverages and that means something to achieve bragging rights,, so with this new game you got all the bases coverd,, now you need a micro wave to warm up some nachos and a large fridge for the beverages and dont forget the tunes,, i have had almost as much fun in the shop as out of it since it was put up.. ijust feels good to lounge in and swap stories..and no hassel from others
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Looks like a fun project. With a fully equipped shop like that, who needs a house?
    Programmer - An organism that turns coffee into software.
    If all your friends are exactly like you, What an un-interesting life it must be.
    "A door is what a dog is perpetually on the wrong side of" Ogden Nash

Ha, yeah my wife is fearing she won't hear from me again once I head out to the shop.
    Darren