A side question to Larry's magazine thread

Who do you normally order your magazines from?

• The publisher of the magazine you want?

Votes: 27 93.1%
  • An online discount magazine source. (If you pick this one, please post who you have used with both

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jim, my usual approach isn't available on your survey. Two ways I generally order, through my Junior class sales event (their money making venture for prom) and if I see a magazine I like, I will generally buy one from the rack, they are then full of offers so if it proves true in the "reading room" at home, I will send in the form and get it. Get Wood and Woodturning Design at this time.

Thru loml! She usually cleans the subscription cards out of the mags before I get them. If she sees one for a mag I don't get she'll ask if I want to subscribe and if I say yes she takes care of the rest. :wave:

Jim, my usual approach isn't available on your survey. Two ways I generally order, through my Junior class sales event (their money making venture for prom) and if I see a magazine I like, I will generally buy one from the rack, they are then full of offers so if it proves true in the "reading room" at home, I will send in the form and get it. Get Wood and Woodturning Design at this time.

Me too, sorta...
Got kids or Grandkids? They are constantly coming home with fundraisers from school. I will select a mag to help them out, but mostly I stroll he aisles at the grocery or Barns & Nobles for an interesting find.