Lathe - for funeral expenses

Paul Gallian

In Memoriam
Not sure where this belongs? I am just passing this along - I do not know the person - I have no knowledge about the situation - Just trying to help - sounds legit to me.

Shortly after taking a class from Lane Phillips at Woodcraft in Provo,UT Carl Larson and I bought Powermatic's 3520B. Before Carl could get his uncrated and setup he was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer and has been down ever since. We are now down to his last few days and his family has come to realization that he is not going to beat this.

Faced with a mountain of expenses his wife,Pat, has asked me to see if I can find a buyer for his lathe so that she can have some funds for his funeral.

What I'm asking if there is any way that we can get the word out to see if anyone would have an interest in purchasing this new in the box Powermatic 3520B for $2875.00 fob Salt Lake City.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter...

Eldon DeHaan
801-953-6079
eldondehaan@gmail.com

Tough story.

If it is NIB, I'm surprised the store they bought it at won't take it back.

I agree, talk to the store salesman and and manager, seek their help, Perhaps a re-stock fee but better then one can get on a re-sell. Tell the story and see what unfolds.

good luck

Hey Bill why don't you call the number posted and make that suggestion.

I do not know the people involved and was just passing the info along.

Your suggestion was a good one -- the people involved are not Family members.
:thumb: