Wood CPR automata

Ken Schweim

Now that I kinda got this forum figured out I hope I have the correct place for "Show and Tell." I'm a retired Paramedic and this project just came to mind so I did it. If any of you are interested in automata hopefully this video will give you some ideas. One thing I really appreciate is feedback as most people do. If anybody has any suggestions or feedback of any kind, I'd love to hear from you. Incidently, before someone asks, I have been working many, many hours on a two-man CPR version and at this point Its on the back burner. All the gear work is finished but placement of two people that close without getting in each
others mechanisms have me baffled

Guess who just figured out how to put photos out there????

The pictures:

Projectcompletecranksideview.jpg

Projectcompletenotcranksideview.jpg

The video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01U3XIEdVXI

Thanks for watching

Last edited:
Ken,
Thats kinda cool, I'll show it to my son, he's a Navy corpsmen and when he's not on deployment a volunteer first responder with the Onslow county fire rescue. I'll have to wait until after the first of the year thou since he's on deployment with the marine in Afghanastan.

Organ in the corner

Jay - I am looking forward to joining the organ thread but I want to wait until I can make a video of mine. I have written a 229 page manual on how to construct the thing but I had to build three of the organs to get the book done. It is a modified version of the John smith 20-note. Maybe I can get the video done this week.

well ken for a newbie to the forum you sure are turning heads fast and anything else you dream off out wood:)!!! well done and that manual on the organ is gonna be a hot item with some folks here..you have brought alot to our group in very short time thank you!

Jay - I am looking forward to joining the organ thread but I want to wait until I can make a video of mine. I have written a 229 page manual on how to construct the thing but I had to build three of the organs to get the book done. It is a modified version of the John smith 20-note. Maybe I can get the video done this week.

Now I know why your name is familiar I have a copy of the Book. :rolleyes:
I knew I knew that name :huh::huh::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rofl:

Now that I kinda got this forum figured out I hope I have the correct place for "Show and Tell." I'm a retired Paramedic and this project just came to mind so I did it. If any of you are interested in automata hopefully this video will give you some ideas. One thing I really appreciate is feedback as most people do. If anybody has any suggestions or feedback of any kind, I'd love to hear from you. Incidently, before someone asks, I have been working many, many hours on a two-man CPR version and at this point Its on the back burner. All the gear work is finished but placement of two people that close without getting in each others mechanisms have me baffled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01U3XIEdVXI

Thanks for watching

how can we attain your [29 ] page booklet for the CPR action figure