Had a visitor Yesterday

I heard a tap on the garage door yesterday and look what was there when I raised up the door.

100_1459.jpg

Tom Baugues came down and brought his Organ (not shown) and we played with our "Organs" all afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was a great visit and we had a blast but it was to short as usual.

Thanks for coming down Tom and hope to meet up again on of these days.

Oh and Tom has done a real nice job on his organ so the rest of you had better get going so we can have a mini organ rally. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Jay

you mean someone else made one that really works jay??? i thought you were the only one that had one finished in the forum:) where is his monkey and the organ looks very nice tom:):thumb::thumb:

hey jay you ever do something with that veneer i gave you? i will have to go ck out toms organ:):thumb:

Not yet Larry I was going to use it on Topsy but goofed up and cut the sides before I remembered what I was going to do.:doh: So Im going to try and use it on the next organ and plan ahead. I also want to wait until I get a bag setup I have the pump just need the bag.

Cant wait to use it and show Tod. :thumb::thumb:

Well, I just got back home from the drive to see Jay....what a drive....1010 miles.
Yes Larry....I did get mine to play and have now even finished the case.
I have a few tweeks to do to make the organ play better though.

Paul....I did think about coming to see you as well but the day got VERY long for me and I headed back to the hotel and crashed. I hate gettin old.

Jay I thank you for being my host and helping out with the organ.
I got to see the new "Topsy" organ that Jay is building...WOW. It is really a work of art. It's going to be a very cool organ when it's done.

Tom