Well today I finished a pen from the recent Swap. It was some of Paul's Walnut. I have always loved walnut. The grain wasn't fantastic but the color is wonderful. It is the 6 th pen I have turned since I started this a few weeks ago, I tried to burn some bands and messed up the first one but got the second band a lot better. A am starting to get the size pretty close to the pen hardware.
Attachment 48510Attachment 48511Attachment 48512
I also had turned number 4 and 5 earlier..
Number 4 was from some laminated dyed blanks I had bought from PSI many years ago. I had a terrible time getting any kind of finish on this one.
Attachment 48513Attachment 48514
Number 5 Was another piece of BOW however this was a new pen kit from Arizona Silhouette.
Attachment 48515Attachment 48516
And then the three of them together....