Another Pair Of ............

Les Elm

Bubble free Tied fly and Pheasant feathers Sierra series Polyester resin castings ready for turning, buffing and polishing.

Use a size 16 tied fly and will be looking for some smaller ones in the range of 20-24.

Les

2cxi49h.jpg

I've got a size #22 princess dry fly coming your way once I make it to the post office (as well as some curly Koa pen blanks I mentioned in a pm). I confess to asking my local fly shop owner to tie it for me since I've never been able to tie anything presentable smaller than a size #18. :eek: He's a nice guy and was happy to oblige - I wonder if that's due to the fly rod I simultaneously purchased? :rolleyes:

I've got a size #22 princess dry fly coming your way once I make it to the post office (as well as some curly Koa pen blanks I mentioned in a pm). I confess to asking my local fly shop owner to tie it for me since I've never been able to tie anything presentable smaller than a size #18. :eek: He's a nice guy and was happy to oblige - I wonder if that's due to the fly rod I simultaneously purchased? :rolleyes:

Might have been, especially if he wants yer repeat business. ;)