Lathe, bandsaw, table saw, dust collector, miter saw

An acquaintance of mine, Richard Madison, passed away last week. His wife contacted me to help sell some of his tools. I did not know Richard very well, but I am just trying to help the wife out. I went to Richard's shop and personally looked at the tools, so if you have any questions send me a message. The tools are located outside of Wimberley, TX. I will be glad to meet you there and help load the tools. Any deals are between you and the wife though. Cash and carry!

Jet JWL 1642-EVS2 lathe. This is the 220V model. There are quite a few tools that go with the lathe, none of which are very expensive models and some of which are homemade. There are definitely a couple of hundred dollars worth of accessories though. The lathe looks brand new and is plugged in so you can check it out. $1500

Jet 14" bandsaw with enclosed stand on a mobile base. It is 3 years old, has ceramic guides and includes 3 blades. It is plugged in so you can check it out. $400

Jet 1 hp dust collector. 2 years old. Includes optional 1 micron filter, hoses and 3 blast gates. It is plugged in so you can check it out. $250

Shop Fox mortiser. 1/2 hp motor, includes a set of bits and chisels, very little use. It is plugged in so you can check it out. $175

Delta 10" table saw. 2 hp, 220V cabinet saw. Includes accufence and several Freud carbide blades Has new arbor bearings and both motor capacitors are new. Sitting on a mobile base. No idea on the age. Has a slight vibration, probably because it needs a new belt. $600

Dewalt 10" compound miter saw. Nearly new and includes one carbide blade. It is plugged in so you can check it out. $150

There are numerous smaller tools which are available and she will probably throw in some stuff just to get it out of the shop if you buy something listed here, but that is up to her.

P.S. Before you ask, if I had pictures, I would have posted them. Everything is in excellent shape, except the table saw is older than everything else. I purchased several things myself.