Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: View on desktop

View on desktop

I use an another key board plugged into my laptop so I don't have to hold the laptop on my lap in the evening. I reached across the keyboard in my lap & bumped something & it turned everything on the desktop 1/4 turn to the right so the tool bar is on the left top to bottom & I'm getting a kink in my neck as I type this. this is in windows 7 can someone help me straighten this out please. Thanks, Bart
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Thanks a lot Bart, I running Win 7 and I tried to move my tool bar from bottom to top and now I can t get it to move back...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

I found out how. Right click on desk top go to graphics options then rotation.
    "Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    OK Bart ya got me all screwed up I'll try again tomarrow...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Don Baer View Post
    OK Bart ya got me all screwed up I'll try again tomarrow...
    In W98 & WXP if I remember right the tool bar can be left clicked & dragged where you want it maybe W7 is the same. I just did it & it worked fine.

I love my iMac......... just saying
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
    William Arthur Ward

we dont want to many to know the simplicity of mac,s stu so the price goes higher ..so keep the advantages to ourselves and even macs have some whoops once in awhile..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

I love my wife. I tolerate computers because they make some things easier to do.

Yep, I was going to say 'drag'.
    We got the wife a laptop yesterday. Her ancient desktop was terminal.
    "Folks is funny critters."

Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too. ~Voltaire

Left click, drag.
    Host of the 2017 Family Woodworking Gathering - Sunken Wood

“We all die. The goal isn't to live forever; the goal is to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
    www.wrworkshop.com