Zig Zag

It took three tries to get this and it still isn't what I want. You can see this being made at dennyedwards.com the select Movies then Zig Zag. ALL comments welcome.

Attachments

• Zig Zag.jpg
    Zig Zag.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:
Well Dennis, I'm not a turner, but if I was I would look through your tutorial several times before attempting a project like that.

It has been really interesting and fun watching your video, thanks for posting it.

As per the results that you expect, I can understand you very well, in my last flatwork project I made several pieces two and three times before I was happy enough with them.:thumb:

Lovely bowl there Dennis. Watched the video and boy you sure got the patience.:thumb:

If this is not what you want, i am guessing that what you wanted is a double layer of the zig zag that you had to cut out?

Either way it sure came out neat.:thumb:

I also went and watched the vid. Thanks for taking the time to make it and posting. I am really intrigued with segmenting bowls, but gotta say, I don't think I have the patients for it. Is there plans some where for making one of those presses.

Very cool bowl, Dennis. It's late and I'm too beat to watch the video, but I'll check it out later. Thanks for taking the time to make it and share. :thumb:

I had no plans for the ring press, I just made it with what I had on hand, except for the veneer press. If you go to "gallery.me.com/edwardsx" there are pictures of the press along with photos of some of the other stuff I have made.

Dennis

That's fantistic Dennis :clap::clap: I caught your write-up in a magazine last month...very well done tutorial. LOML won't allow me around tablesaws anymore, but I'm sure there is a way around that! Bravo :thumb: