Been doing some scratching????

Rob Keeble

Making a tool again this time its a beading tool or scratch stock. Decided for a change to do a little pdf write up rather than post the ton of pictures here.

Take a look and if you like download the pdf and make your a copy or your own version. Really great fun and cheap.:D:thumb::thumb:;).

The more i do it the more i get into it and enjoy it. Stu i am forever greatful :bow:to you for getting me back to myself and my old days before i came to Canada. Your tool making led me to get back to enjoy making my own tools again.:thumb:

Make your own beading tool

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Vaughn and Brent for helping me out.:thumb: Thanks for the kind comments guys. It was a real fun project. I owe this one to Toni and Carol. Toni for giving me Carols book, and Carol for writing it. Suddenly my router has become my shop friend.:D

Wow -

I just saw someones post of a table base with the bottom of the rails beaded and it looked great. I had filed that detail for future reference.

Now the instructions to build the tool to actually do the beading comes along from Rob. I now need to place a Lee Valley order for the beading bits - that's a step onto a pretty slippery slope . . .

Thanks Rob.

Keep them coming.

Jim

Yeah Jim the way i have been supporting Lee Valley lately and linking to their site, i think they could afford to pay our hosting fees for the next year as a silent sponsor. Pity i aint on commission.:rofl::rofl: Glad you enjoyed the thread have fun making the tool and playing with it. :thumb: