Its Friday and for the US folks a 3 day week end

tryun to get a small lumber order ready ,,headed for the east delivery. and to get some parts cut out for another quilt rack.. basically gettun things caught up and me ready for my best time of the year, archery season:)!!! 36+yrs of it and still lovun it:thumb:

Gotta get the boat ready. I'm thinking I should be able to get it cleaned up enough this weekend to get it licensed and ready to roll next week.

Might also put together a mobile lumber cart w/roof and sides so I can get my lumber out of the garage and free up some space.

sat-work till 6, get home sweep off driveway,(90 feet of driveway) , then powerwash it in prep for sunday. sun-repaint driveway, put the tent back up over driveway, finish sanding last 2 chairs, apply oil to those 2 chairs, polyurethane other 4 chairs. buy fabric, bunting?, and cushion to make 6 chair cushions, make 6 chair cushions, buy some 2x4 and 2x6s to build a temporary bed frame, pickup a mattress as well, assemble the bed, stain it.
monday-family day

Today a meeting, then go to my political party headquarters and make phone calls.
Tomorrow go to my muzzle loading club and help run and score some events. My tore up shoulder won't allow me to shoot. Shoot.
Sunday, going to a Methodist church in a neighboring town (I'm Lutheran) and deliver a mini-sermon of thanks for an organ they donated to our church. Afternoon, get in some shop time and yard work. Evening going to a friends house for little get-together.
Monday? Dunno. :dunno: Nothing planned. Some shop time and yard work.

Shop time tonight, at a party for the Iowa football game most of the day tomorrow, Sunday is a house fixerupper day, and monday a picinic in the country with just the wife and daughter and hopefully more shop time after that.

Taking the kids to get new phones tomorrow. Have a nephew's B-Day party on Sunday. But mostly packing and getting ready for the move. Don't have hardly any vacation accrued at the new job yet, so will be moving nightly and on the weekends until it's done. Have to fit in time to patch walls, paint, and put down flooring too over the next month as well.

Cleaning up the shop in preparation for a small midwest lumber delivery ;)

Starting on the pie safe. Probably a cookout or 2.

Hoping no trees or branches blow down on my house from from hurricane earl.

Visit LOML and "repair" her daughter's crashed Win 7 laptop. Hope to get a good day or more of uninterrupted shop time in to catch up on DC mods, planer DRO, lumber pile and other odds-n-ends.

Canoeing on the Susquehanna River near Cooperstown, NY on Saturday where I'll try out the canoe paddle I made. Yeah, I'll get pictures someday. Wife coming home on Sunday. Just whatever I feel like doing mostly. Bunch of odds & ends to catch up on, or maybe just play in the shop.

Have a great weekend everybody!:thumb:

Two softball practices for the kids, I'll probably get roped into taking a two hour drive to a lake, and I might, might get to work on something in the shop. Hopefully I can finish up the UTS and scavenge what I want off of my discarded projects and get rid of the rest.

Maybe go shopping for project wood as well.

Great weekend here starting with high school football tonight. Saturday brings yard work, going to ISU football night game with maybe a little college football on TV in the afternoon. Sunday will be church, Reds/Cardinals game on TV and NASCAR in the evening. Our son will be home Sunday--have a nice meal out or cook out, LOML and he will decide which they want to do. Monday--finish yard work and shop time. Maybe some Monday baseball on TV. LOML is really good about watching sports in person or on TV; that give and take has us working on year 44. Life is good!:thumb::thumb:

Define 3 day weekend.:thumb: If it means work Saturday work Sunday and go to faire Monday. Than I guess it's a 3 day weekend:thumb: