wishing well

This is for one of my wifes friends.Aprox. 3'x51/2'. made of cedar i got out of the scrap pile at work.:) Not finished yet as i didn't have enough ply for the roof, but i'll dig some out tomorrow. have the shingles so woun't take long to finish. Did turn the pail, and the dowel for crank. Had to get some turning time in.:D thanks and all comments welcome.
Steve
BTW the first pic is my shop helper, also the one in my avator.

Attachments

• 011 [800x600].JPG
    011 [800x600].JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 42
  • 014 [800x600].JPG
    014 [800x600].JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 016 [800x600].JPG
    016 [800x600].JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 42
  • 018 [800x600].JPG
    018 [800x600].JPG
    137 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Very nice Stephen! I'm sure she will like it. Great use of "scrap" wood.Thanks tom. yea i don't mind picking up this kind of scrape, as i can always find a use for it.

Tom

Very nice, Stephen. I could use one of those :thumb::thumb:
Well Breat said he'll make ya one right after he gets your dads car put together.O what that's after this and that and that and this.:rofl:

Way Cool.
Thanks Mohammad. Still looking for them seg pics.:wave::D

Your well looks great -Here is a variation on the design, different roof plus bird houses, I make these for a local nursery
Neet idea incorporating the bird houses in there.:thumb: I really didn't want the octagon look, so i went with 11 1/4degree angles. corse then i lamanated some bords and using a home made circle jig, i just made the top which mades it look even more round.

Gee i dunno been missing quiet a few threads.

Way to go Stephen. Nice bowl for the middle. Good to see you doing some flatwork.:D

Your little helper sure is a cuty, i can see her charming you to get anything she wants.:)