Cowboys

thanks for this link, " Johnny Yuma THE REBEL were my favorite, did anyone else have a favorite ?

That was great!:thumb:

I can't single out one favorite, but there were a number of them that I really liked. A good western is hard to beat.

There were more cowboys than I remembered, so I recon I'm gonna hafta start watching some westerns and get re-acquainted.

If your ever traveling through Southern AZ on I-10 stop off in Wilcox and go to the Rex Allen Museum, He was born there and Andy Devine was born in Kingman Arizona, theres a road named after him. I went to the Roy Rodgers Museum when it was in Apple Valley California, since then they've moved it to Branson Mo. If in LA area the Gen Autry Museum is very interesting, It's in Griffith Park.
I like em all. If I had to pick one it would be any John Wayne movie.

That should be "and a hearty heigh-o silver" :rofl:

Any John Wayne movie :thumb: My favorite...Sands of Iwo Jima.

The Rebel, Bonanza, Maverick, Have gun will travel, Wagon train, the rifleman. Were all my favorites back in the late 50's early 60's.

I forgot the 3 oldest western movies which is Daniel Boone and Davy Crockett plus the last of the mohincans [spell check welcome]

Oh boy for this cowboy that was a trip down memory lane. Pretty sad when you see they mostly have all passed.

When i was little every Sat my Dad and i would go to the matinee show at the local "bug house" (thats what we called the neighborhood cinema). They always had a great line up of westerns. Gene, Roy and my favorite was Hop a long Cassidy.

Oh boy an era has gone by.:(

Here you go Rob just for you click on the URL

Oh boy for this cowboy that was a trip down memory lane. Pretty sad when you see they mostly have all passed.

When i was little every Sat my Dad and i would go to the matinee show at the local "bug house" (thats what we called the neighborhood cinema). They always had a great line up of westerns. Gene, Roy and my favorite was Hop a long Cassidy.

Oh boy an era has gone by.:(

http://www.televisiontunes.com/Hopalong_Cassidy.html