Whats the weather doing where you are?

Rob Keeble

Dont know about you guys south of me but seems as if we went from summer to late fall very quickly this year. We have had significant temp drops this past week or more. Trees are already changing and they say they 2 weeks ahead this year.

Hows it going with the rest of you. You seeing anything different where you are. I planning on our usual camping trip around our thanksgiving day which is 11 October and this year i think we will be seeing empty trees rather than the bloom of color with the way things are here.

Anyone see any migration starting yet from the flying friends. I seen birds flocking to gether in huge flocks along with the Geese but its still a tad early for them.

Above normal here too. It was about 92 today. Worked in the shop for about an hour from 6 to 7 this evening and was ringing wet. I got 2 pieces of insulation stapled up in the ceiling of the finishing room, and a hole drilled in the sheet of OSB that will go over the insulation for the speaker wires to come down to the radio. OH, and I got a deadman built to help me put up the OSB. Jim.

Below average here. Fall is right around the corner. Got ripped off on spring. Lost 30 days of our growing season in spring, and a cool fall is coming in early, it seems...

Got 4 cords of wood being delivered next week and picking up a pallet of pellets for the pellet stove.

what can I say.

Latest tropical updates | Home: Hurricane prep | Seasonal: Local pollen count | iWitness: Shark photos
Overview
Hourly
Tomorrow
Weekend
10-Day
Month
Map

10-Day Forecast for
Queen Creek, AZ

[ English | Metric ] Printable Forecast
Forecast ConditionsHigh °F
Low °FPrecip.
Chance
Tonight
Sep 19

Clear
N/A
81°
0%

High not valid after 2pm
Mon
Sep 20

Sunny
105°
76°
0%

105°F
Tue
Sep 21

Mostly Sunny
102°
78°
10%

102°F
Wed
Sep 22

Isolated T-Storms
92°
71°
30%

92°F
Thu
Sep 23

Sunny
96°
71°
0%

96°F
Fri
Sep 24

Sunny
98°
72°
0%

98°F
Sat
Sep 25

Mostly Sunny
100°
73°
10%

100°F
Sun
Sep 26

Sunny
99°
75°
0%

99°F
Mon
Sep 27

Sunny
99°
74°
0%

99°F
Tue
Sep 28

Sunny
98°
73°
0%

98°F
Last Updated Sep 19, 9:36 PM MTPrintable Forecast
Details
Video
Text
Averages
NEW: Larger Radar Maps & No Ads

seems to be acting like a early fall in our parts as well rob..have even seen some corn being picked..some birds are flocking up but the humming birds are still here:huh::huh:

Birds seem to be gathering together the past two weeks. Corn and beans being harvested quite quickly. Neighboring geese seem to be training the young ones to fly in pattern a little earlier. Acorns are falling in the woods and many trees as you noticed, changing or dropping leaves. Some have said due to hot and dry August, but thought that was normal for August!? I might not be ancient nor very smart, but am thinking winter is around the corner!!!:thumb::rofl::rolleyes:

Still hot here along the beach in Central Florida. Looks like it went down from the high 90's to the low 90's in about the last 2 weeks.

Old timers at church yesterday said early and harsh winter.

I so hope they are wrong!

Temps seem pretty normal here. Haven't seen a any flocks, but it is pretty early. I see lots of geese and ducks from the north on my pond all winter though, but they left late last spring.

2-3 days of cool fall like weather and now right back up in the 90's. Hottest summer on record and looks like it going to try to do the same for fall.

I was on the lake last night and saw several big V's of Geese coming in but it is not because of the weather here!!

Hot and dry here. It's 87 now with humidity at 40%. For July, August and Sept. so far we are more than 10" below normal for rainfall. July and August were humid, as they always are. Sept. has had low humidity for the most part so the high temps have been more comfortable. Grass fires are becoming a problem. A farmer lost 100+ acres of soybeans to fire about 10 days ago. Many farmers are cutting beans and shelling corn with moisture content so low they do not need to dry grain before storing/selling it. That's great for the farmers, and bad for the propane dealers. Some counties have burning bans with fines of about $500 for burning trash, fire pits and even grilling in some areas was reported on tv.

Rob we are about Normal but as a hunter, the acorns are dropping early and things are changing about 2 weeks early here also. I think the rut will be early this year. A lot of guys who plan the rut for vacation to hunt will be missing out.

Our temperatures are holding here (60's), but we are getting a lot of rain this month. Usually September is one of our best months in terms of dry weather and sunshine, but not this year!