Happy Birthday Larry or should i say Mr Ambassador

so chuck yu must have been found in the cabbage patch on the 20th huh????

and old is determined by who i am with and what we are doing huh tom..:D

Actually, on the day before on the 19th.... not sure about the cabbage patch since cabbage doesn't grow well in the part of the country where I was born... more likely a cotton field.. :rofl::rofl:

For years I've told people that the doctor who delivered me rode up on a horse, and we lived across the road from a cemetery... the cemetery part is true, but the doctor actually arrived in a Model A Ford... my dad rode the horse to town to get him. I've been told it was a race to see who would arrive first, me or the doctor... he won by a nose. :D

you must have got caught up in bull traffic huh toni:):rofl::rofl:

Nope, just been away for three days on a bussines trip. ;),

BTW no more bullfights in Catalonia from 2012. They have been banned following a public demand to the autonomic parliament.

Although they are still going on on the rest of Spain , except the Canary Islands where they were forbidden some years ago.

Nope, just been away for three days on a bussines trip. ;),

BTW no more bullfights in Catalonia from 2012. They have been banned following a public demand to the autonomic parliament.

Although they are still going on on the rest of Spain , except the Canary Islands where they were forbidden some years ago.

that what you get for being one of those special kind of spainards:rofl::rofl::rofl: duck and run fast toni is after me:rofl::rofl: