Some Cool Woodworking

What I really appreciated was the film-making aspect too. Why do I get the feeling one of his younger relatives talked him into being a subject for a student created short film?

Just fantastic ingenuity in the design, thats for sure....

Awesome

Outstanding! Unfortunately the only tool I recognized in the whole video was the pencil...wonder what else he does with those extremely large very specialized tools?

After watching the video, I would say not many folks make a piece of furniture as this. I also would think that this piece of work would be quite pricey, but because of all the work involved, well worth it to someone who appreciates what went into crafting it. The hardest piece of furniture I ever did was a windsor chair and after 3 days of sweat I learned to appreciate how they are built and why they bring in what they cost. Thanks for sharing the video.

I watched this video with awe! I recognized the pencil, the clamps, and I'm pretty sure I saw a belt sander; the remainder of the equipment he used was completely foreign to me.

But what a craftsman - from raw wood to a glorious bench, all captured on a very well done video.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. It was definitely worth the 15 minutes!

Jim